Project Duration: 12 months (January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016)
Project Goal: To support prevention and reduction of violence and assist victims of violence.
1. Crisis Center for victims of violence and free psychological, legal and medical consultations for them;
2. Informational meeting on violence issues in IDP collective centers and IDP Settlements;
3. Psychological Counseling;
- Training for men on gender-based violence using “Men Talk To Men” methodology.
- Meeting with invited guests (a psychologist, a lawyer, a doctor and a priest) on early marriage issues for students in grades 10-12;
- Social advertisement on Radio ATINATI on violence prevention;
- Coordination Meeting on Violence issues.